We spent two nights there and loved it.
The staff is very helpful and friendly and the room was cozy, clean and very quiet.
The breakfast was fantastic and had plenty of items.
The subway is just two short blocks away! Sweet.
That means your are in Manhattan in 15 minutes.
Take the F train the other direction and you are only one stop away from a string of fantastic Indian restaurants. Great food and lots of fun things to see.That area is called Jackson Heights
I give the Sleep Inn stars A++++.
We WILL be back!
Bill and Joan Ruppert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York