This hotel is close to the F line subway into Manhattan, this makes it an affordable option for those unable to stay in the city.
The breakfast was clean and well stocked, and a great add on included in the room price. There is also a convenience store on the corner with is great for picking a few things up.
Reception is helpful, and provided directions to several locations within the city with ease. The hotel does have thin walls; but is great value for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York