Well, it all depends on what you expect and what do you need a hotel for. I was looking for a place to stay for a couple of NIGHTS. So this hotel met my expectations: comfortable bed in a clean, quiet, tidy and air conditioned room with view of the Manhattan skyline. In addition to that price is very reasonable, the hotel staff is friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast, and the subway station is one block away.
Yes, there is nothing super luxury, no restaurant, Wi-Fi is good only in the lobby area but overall I had a good impression of the hotel. But again, it all depends on your expectations and needs. I would definitely stay in the hotel again and would recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York