A group of 6 stayed for a few nights here and it was one of the most comfortable stays at a hotel I have ever had.
The rooms were large and spacious. With well lit large bathrooms.
Easy to find, with the subway stop only a two minute walk away. Don't be apprehensive about the neighbourhood, it is actually quite quiet, an I felt comfortable walking along at night. 7 minute subway ride and you are smack bang in the middle of Manhattan. Although a little out of the way, it's perfect to escape the noise and huddle and bussle.
The breakfast they served complimentary was delicious and had a decent selection.
The staff were extremely helpful and full of great ideas for things to do and how to get there.
Shout out to Stephen, for beIng so patient and super nice with us, even after we hung out in the lobby for 2 hours waiting for our flight, he went above and beyond to make our stay awsome :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York