One of the problems with staying in Manhattan is that you can't see it. Try for a room here with a view of the city. Long Island City is one of the up-and-coming neighborhoods: there was an art gallery opening up across from the hotel. True, there's not much to do in this neck of the woods, but it's a 5-minute walk to the subway.
Staff here is friendly, and the place is clean and tidy. It's a great cheap alternative to staying in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and Despegar.com so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York