Pros: Close to subway, breakfast and wifi included in price, recently updated, clean enough rooms
Cons: Industrial area - not sure about safety, noisy, breakfast rooms overcrowded.
Stayed here for a business trip in June. Conveniently located close to the subway and a $15 cab ride from the city. I was on the 9th floor, but could still hear street vehicles and trains through the night. Curtains do not effectively block the light. There were some stains in the bedding, but overall seemed pretty clean. Full of tourists on a budget. Breakfast adequate, but overcrowded. Wifi speed was satisfactory.
Overall, great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York