Service was excellent, staff was polite and helpful (especially Steve), breakfast was good, room was large. I would give a 5 star rating except for:
1) lack of parking
2) breakfast area very small, tables not always available if you wake up too late
3) TV reception not that good
If you over look those, all else is otherwise very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York