It's not a five star, but the room service and the rooms are very clean and good. People from front desk are very patient and friendly. The only problem is the neighborhood. I don't if it's safe to walk around after midnight. On the other hand they have a subway station very close to the hotel. I would be there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York