We went with our 2 teenage children & although not in the best area, was only 4 stops on tube to manhattan, good value. Ask for room on front of hotel above 5th floor, great views of manhattan.
Room was cleaned and serviced daily, breakfast was bagels doughnuts, cereal, fruit and yogurts with coffee &juices -great start to the day.
Was nice to get away from busy manhattan & better value.
Hotel just been taken over & gym was out of use, but we were too busy to think about this!!!
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 3 minutes from the F train on 21st-Queensbridge. Free continental breakfast, with dining space available at all times. Each room is equipped with High speed internet, Cable television, a working safe and coffee maker. 24 Hour gym is available on the ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Travelocity so you can book your Sleep Inn - Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn, Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Sleep Inn - Long Island City New York