2,142 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationf linethe breakfast areabagelsfree breakfasttimes squareparking spotnever felt unsafebeds were very comfortablecentral parkthe hotel is cleanthe empire state buildingmanhattan viewjfk airporttwo blockslate at night
Reviewed May 22, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel when visting New York City. We were looking for good quality for reasonable price. We stayed there for 7 nights and got room upgrade for free which was a very pleasant surprise. Overall impression - very good hotel - very close to metro 21st street station (about 3 stations from centre of Manhattan). Clean and comfortable hotel rooms, nice breakfast. I could hear the street noise (cars, police, etc) but I was able to sleep well most of the nights.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank Michaela/jan C
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I had to be in NY this past Monday, May the 12th and this hotel was perfect for the purpose of my trip

no more than 2 block away from the place I need to go, and the Metro line F just same distance.

The Staff was so friendly and always with a smile Ms. Serayda was so helpful with directions to what Metro Line to take to go where etc. The room was very clean, quiete and the bathtub and bathroom very clean

Now I know where to stay on my next trip to LIC

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Stayed here fro 5 nights in May, The location was very good 2 blocks (5mins) from 21st Street subway station which is only 2 stops from Manhattan (10 mins) on the F Line
We had a King Suite which was huge, Breakfast was free, continental and buffet style and plenty off it, there is two rooms for breakfast as it can get crowed at busy times.
All the staff were helpful and polite.
The reception staff checked us in and out with no bother, they also gave us directions to all the main attractions from the subway station

Only problems were housekeeping, room was not vacumned during or stay in fact we never seen them doing any of the public areas, also a layer of dust was on all the furniture throughout our visit. Bed was made up each day and shower room reset but that was it.

I would recommend anyone to stay here both from a value and ease of access to Manhattan.

From JFK pay $5 on exiting the sky train, keep this ticket and get the unlimited 7 day Metro at the ticket booth, get the E Train to Jackson Height/Roosevelt and change to the F Train (same track) next stop is 21st Street Queens cost $30 for subway and bus, well worth it.

Room Tip: look for Manhattan view and upper level
2  Thank Thomaswhi61
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was looking for a hotel close to LGA as I has an early morning flight. Unfortunately, most hotels were sold out. This hotel was available. I was very pleased with this hotel. It provided a good value. The room was very comfortable. The customer service was excellent. It is less than 10 minutes from the terminal. I would return here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business