Best Western Plaza Hotel
Ramada Long Island City(Long Island City)
$150
$209
Home2.com
$149
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$175
  • Restaurant
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$179
Official Hotel
$149
$138
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$233
$186
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$182
$129
  • Fitness center
Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$156
$145
  • Breakfast included
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$245
$225
1,894 results
All reviewsnew yorksubway stationf linethe breakfast areabagelsfree breakfastqueens bridgerockefeller centertimes squarebeds were very comfortablenever felt unsafeaffordable hotelfree parkingcentral parkthe empire state buildingeasy accessmanhattan view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. fist of all the location of the hotel is really a plus. close to the center. around 15 dollars to the center. so, also seeing the view of Manhattan from the window is good. The price is not that expensive and the rooms are clean and big enough for the short vocations.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Probably one of the most pleasant stay in a place so close to NYC.The room was clean enough and easily accomodated our family pack of 4. The staff were highly accomodative took care of storing my aged parents home-made food. Also the dining area was very comfortable, breakfast was decent and refilled instantly. Parking is open and right across the street. Overall good value for money and pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We checked out yesterday following a 7 day stay. The staff were all quite friendly which unfortunately isn't typical of NYC. It's location is a huge plus, within walking distance to 2 subways. It's in an industrial/ commercial area, not a tourist's area in the least but we never felt unsafe. We opted to park on the streets and save on the $25/day hotel parking rate and we never had a problem with our car being bothered. Although we had a car we walked to various eateries, there's a park with splash pad 2 blocks away we enjoyed a couple times. Going to Manhattan took only mins via the Queensboro Bridge and Brooklyn the Pulaski Bridge. We had the king suite which has a sleeper sofa and the room was quite spacious. Our bed was so comfortable but oddly enough the pillows were small and weird. The rooms are modestly decorated and have been updated. Shower was great, good water pressure and a pulsating showerhead . The elevators are extremely slow and rather small. Didn't care for the breakfast too much, it was odd that they offered eggs but no meat of any kind and no waffles. It was like a carb-fest...bagels, pancakes, toast, muffins, oatmeal packets, donuts, etc and some days they were out of fresh fruit so after day 2 we passed on their 'breakfast' and went in search of protein. The gym equipment is in need of some major maintenance. I worked out everyday and found that every machine there except the recumbent bike was broken. I suggested to them they close the gym down until they make the necessary repairs. Also, for 3 out of 6 days our room was poorly cleaned, not vacuumed or swept, tub still had ring around it. Overall a nice stay, I'd come back again.

Room Tip: If you choose room on 1st or 2nd floor you can avoid the slow elevator all together.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mistiblu1969
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here for a two week plus business trip choosing it mainly for the Best Western brand. When I had to return a week or so after getting home, I had no hesitation choosing the same Hotel. Whilst the imediate area does not seem to be all that great, proximity to the subway more than makes up for the lack of stuff to do around the Hotel. Having said this, if you are prepared to walk 10-15 mins, there are great restaraunts and bars in reach without having to go into the city. The staff seemed more than happy to offer reccomendations and advice. I have read other reviews criticising the breakfast area. Granted it is too small on ocasion, but in the 5 weeks I stayed there I think there was only one time I gave up waiting and took breakfast back to my room (which I'm sure some people would prefer anyway). The rooms are big enough and the house keepers keep them clean and fresh. I was genuinly happy to be there for the extended period, and would reccomend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have a Manhattan view, which is worth trying to get hold of. The top floor rooms are the ones to go for, but they may charge more for them.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SharkeyOxford_UK_
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Good and clean rooms. Great location. Close to subway. No problem getting seated during the breakfast. A very fine breakfast buffet with juice, pancakes, toast, ciffre and fresh fruit. Kind staff......

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Helle L