2,242 results
All reviews new york subway station f line the breakfast area bagels free breakfast times square parking spot never felt unsafe beds were very comfortable breakfast staff central park the empire state building the hotel is clean manhattan view two blocks jfk airport
Reviewed October 18, 2011

i recently stayed at this hotel and was a little worried about it being in queens.... but it was great!
i had free parking the whole time.. yes the lot is small but if you asked everyday you should be fine and you can park on the street!
wow the view i had a view of the queens-borough bridge and all of Manhattan!! i got some great pictures!
the rooms were small but its new york they all are... but not too small and very clean!
it was also 2 blocks away from the f train and only about 5 blocks from nrw train!
i will always stay here from now on when going to nyc!

Room Tip: choose a room with a view the extra few bucs well worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Bwplazalic33143, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

Hello Angelas,

The Best Western Plaza Hotel would like to thank you for your kind review of your stay with us. We’re not only pleased you enjoyed our facility and the amenities we provided, but you also enjoyed the resources within and outside of our hotel! We look forward to your return in the future!

Warm regards,
Best Western Plaza LIC Hotel Management

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I came to the city for a wedding - the bride had several options for guests to choose from and I was very happy with my choice. The rooms were nice and clean - a bit small but everything worked and there wasn't any noise eventhough I believe they were almost at full capacity. We used the on-site service for reserving tours which was efficient and knowledgeable. All in all a great trip!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

excellent hotel very clean n the service was excellent i must say the area is excellent around a lot of stores trains everything my stay there was excellent i must say..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cecilia b

Hello Cecilia

The staff at Best Western Plaza Hotel is happy to hear your kind praise! Great services and a clean facility is what our team hopes to continually provide. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you return!

Kind regards,
Best Western Plaza Hotel LIC Management

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I stayed for 4 nights in a room with 2 doubles. The room was nice and clean and so was the bathroom but for 4 girls with suitcases there was barely room to move. The beds are nice and the tv worked and we didn't hear any noise. The air con works really well but is slightly noisy. the area around the hotel isn't too good but I didn't feel afraid as there is a really short walk (3 mins) from the hotel to the subway and it's also really easy to get around as well as the subways being frequent and quick. The hotel also provides easy printed directions to all of the major attractions in new york, available to pick up at front desk which made it really simple to get around which was good. I don't however think it is acceptable charge 1 dollar per suitcase or bag for the hotel to hold for you when you are waiting to check in and after check out. I also found it strange they kept everybody's suitcases at front desk. The service is ok depending on the person but overall I would say good value for money if you consider the amount compared to paying to stay in manhatten. Breakfast was crowded but good with the food being stocked up quickly. I did find it strange when we called to see if we could have an extra towel that we were told to come down and get it from front desk because housekeeping hadn't arrived yet, as I think it is basic service to take it up to the room but apart from that I would say we generally had a good stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rachael S
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I read all of the review and was a little hesitant but we were pleasantly surprised. The room we had was very small (2 doubles) for a family of 4 but it worked. The breakfast was crowded around 8-9am but if you go early there is no crowd. We stayed 4 days and took the subway into the city every day. I felt totally safe even coming back after dark. The area is very industrial with body shops and storage facilities to one side of the hotel and a housing project the other way. Even with the area, I would most definitely stay here again the next time we vacation in NY. 2 stops on the subway and you're in Manhattan. 10 minute taxi ride to either airport. Wonderfully convenient and you can't beat the price!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family