County Inn and Suites Long Island City
$280
$183
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
FourPoints.com
$149
La Quinta
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$160
$155
  • Fitness center
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$165
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$165
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$323
$250
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$177
$152
1,919 results
All reviewsgas stationbagelstimes squarenew yorkfree breakfastqueensboro plazamicrowave and fridgecity viewper nightcentral parkqueens plazaconvenience storehot breakfasttwo blockscoffee makerfelt safemetro card
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks and love the place ,great location,close to Manhattan without the price tag,easy walk to subway and quick ride to mahattan.
Room was very clean and good size,great city view,air con works well(which is a must for me) and block out curtains for sleeping.
Breakfast was good,might have to wait for a table some days but better than paying for breakfast when you can have it free.
bed was very comfortable
Will stay here again that for sure

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank melmo78
Reviewed October 16, 2013

stayed here a few years ago

its one short block to the subway there is alsoa gas station next door useful for drinks snacks etc. takes about 15 mins to times square and much less of course to lower manhattan

the room was plenty big enough - huge comfortable bed, decent bathroom, microwave and fridge and a nice flat screen tv

breakfast was decent enough and included in the price

highly recommended will stay there again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Location and the fact that the price is much lower than similar standard on Manhattan makes this an ideal hotel for visiting New York on a budget or repeating visits.
This is the second time I have stayed on this hotel and it is quite nice. The staff is probably not the most smiling or cheerful hotel staff found but they are polite and helpful.
This time I got a room facing the street. Very spacious room with kingsize bed, sofa, armchair, desk, 32" Television with lot of channels, refrigerator and coffee maker. The room was clean however the bathroom could do with a washing of the floor and removal of the previous guests soaps. For the nine days I stayed there the floor was only swept/washed a couple of times however definitely not something to complain about.
The room had air-condition and since I was in NYC during a fall heat wave I had to turn it on. It turned out to be somewhat noisy however it was less noisy than opening the window facing the very trafficked street. It did however not disrupt my sleep. I stayed on the 8th floor.
Breakfast was basically fine with waffles, toast, juice, yoghurt, danish, egg and sausage etc. I came in early so even though the room is on the small side I did not face any problems sitting down.
The neighborhood is nice and quiet. A small gas station which also sells a variety of kiosk items is close by and in the neighborhood there are small food vendors. The Queensboro Plaza station is 5 minutes away and with the 7 line taking you to Times Square or Q or N to south Manhattan this is ideal for discovering NYC.
I will definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: You might want to get a room with a city view to avoid the noise from the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Kim E
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I just stayed here 5 nights. We were moved to a different room the 3rd night because we hadn't booked a "city view" all 5 nights. Well, I wasn't asked when booking; they just quoted 2 rates, which I thought was just because we were there both on a weekend and during the weekdays. I wasn't pleased about having to change rooms in the middle of our stay. And city view evidently means the west side, as we really couldn't see much of the skyline from the 3rd floor. Higher up may have had a better view. In any event, it was the move that rankled me.
The location is great, however. Without paying Manhattan prices, this hotel is 1 subway stop from Manhattan, and a quick 2 block walk to the Queensborough plaza station.
The hotel has good wifi in the rooms, a fitness center with 1 treadmill, 1 weight machine, 1 cycle, and 1 elliptical. Whenever I used the fitness center, I had it to myself.
There is a decent breakfast but was consistently crowded, I mean packed! The poor guy trying to keep up with re-supplying breakfast items could use some extra help. The rest of the staff was typical New Yorkers- neither friendly nor rude, but really not concerned with hospitality either.

Room Tip: If the rate quoted changes for different nights during your stay, make sure they aren't quoting rates for different rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephen M
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at County Inn and Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring to our attention your feedback with regards to our staff and view. We hope to see you again in the future and to impress you with the continued improvements we make.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

4 nights in october. Good service, clean beds, good location. To small diner for breakfast. some small take aways two blocks away on the other side of the subway. Subway is one stop from manhattan. Atm did not work but there is one at the gasstation right nextdoor.

Room Tip: higher floor have less streetnoise and a good view over new york
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

It is truly our goal to impress each guest with our service and hospitality. We want to thank you for the remarks pertaining to our location and breakfast. Your voice is very valuable to us and we hope you will return to experience the improvements that we are continuously making.