We found this hotel last minute for only $112 per night! The room was cozy and comfortable, the bathroom was glistening clean, and the view (from the 15th floor) was incredible. The package we got also included a complimentary breakfast each morning. For breakfast you can either eat buffet style or order from the menu (Hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, etc). The location is also only about a 2 minute walk from the subway and only about 5 stops to Times Square! The parking situation is a bit misleading, but there were spots on the street for free after 7pm. We got a parking pass for the lot for our second day there. The fitness center and pool are small, so if you are looking for a full size gym or an Olympic size pool, this is not the place, but again, for the price, the amenities were great! The café/bar downstairs is small, but nice and they serve pretty much any drink you can dream up. The waiter/bartender is also very kind and accommodating. Overall, I thought the hotel was pretty impressive. I plan to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Manhattan View sets the bar high for Manhattan area hotels. With views of the unmistakable New York City skyline, our NYC hotel provides an exceptional backdrop for both business and pleasure. At our affordable Queens hotel, just minutes from Manhattan, New York City's legendary landmarks have never seemed so accessible! Explore the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center, the Museum of the Moving Image, and the Statue of Liberty. Of course no visit would be complete without visiting other nearby sights including Times Square, Bryant Park, Grand Central Station, Broadway, and Madison Square Garden. Among Long Island City hotels, Holiday Inn Manhattan View is a nearby neighbor to many Fortune 500 companies, offering easy access to Citibank, MetLife, the United Nations, JetBlue, Delta, and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Our hotel is conveniently located within a short drive of all the major New York airports: LaGuardia, JFK and Newark. This Queens hotel offers guests free high-speed Internet access and a perfect location just minutes from Manhattan. Ideal for international travelers and vacationers, this Astoria, Queens hotel is located just one block from the N and Q subway lines and just a few blocks from the E and R subway lines. For an unforgettable New York City experience close to celebrated NYC attractions, look no further than the Holiday Inn Manhattan View. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn l.i. City - Manhattan View Hotel Long Island City
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View Long Island City, New York