Pathetic service, pathetic location and the world smallest room.
1. I wonder why Americans are never managers of hotels or motels, for all the countries I have visited the person at the front desk is from that country with that said the front office staff sucked. A fellow traveler asked a simple question and the manager on duty was too busy on his cell phone to help.
2. Who ever thought of putting a Days Inn at the location should have been shot. If you ever watched the Blues Brother and saw where Jaked lived you will know what I mean. I stood at the window and I know if you kept your blinds open those on the subway could see you.
3. I had a suitcase and did not have any room to put it anywhere. I had a double room with four people if they eached carried a suitcase I would not even be able to tell you where you could put them. The room was so small three pizza boxes could not be placed anywhere without getting in the way.
I read the other comments. My first reaction is that I am from the southern states and would never ever come back to New York. Only for a day trip or if I had $5000 for a upscale room. I enjoyed New York City except where the tourists are (which I was one but.) The stupid people dressed as imaginary creatures, where they force you to have your picture taken with them and then asking for a tip. New York City is a great visit for one day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Long Island City Hotel Long Island City
- Long Island City Days Inn
- Days Inn Long Island City New York