Good value for money for NYC. Not in a nice area at all. Scary at night, prison down the street, deserted and very run down neighborhood. The hotel is quite nice, good staff and great breakfast each morning. One elevator was not working the entire 5 days that we stayed there.
Sofa in lobby needs replacing. Dirty and worn. Shuttle service to the subway is good but could be improved. Needs to run every 15 mins. not every half hour as it is frequently full and you have to walk or take a cab. Some shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful, some not at all and appear to hate their jobs.
Overall, a good option to see NYC on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View