Only if it were a few blocks nearer the subway at 33rd St/Rawson. The shuttle is not round the clock and I do not recommend walking such a long distance after 11pm. However, MTA Bus 39 from Queensboro Plaza or Court Square subway stations travels closer to the hotel.
A shuttle route map around LICity is provided, which has an independent life from Manhattan if you want to skip the latter one night -or day for that matter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View