Just returned from staying here for 3 nights. The hotel was quite nice. It's a block from the Long Island Expressway, so you don't hear the noise from the room. The rooms itself was nice, though a little small. The only problem I had was that the room darkening blinds were about a foot too short, not allowing full darkness in the morning.
The breakfast was okay. Scrambled eggs and sausage were a little overcooked, but they also had cereals, juices, make your own waffles and boiled eggs. They also had a nice business center will free computer use, wifi throughout the hotel and shuttle service to the 33rd street station (line 7). The shuttle runs from 6am to 11pm. If it's not waiting there, or you miss it, it's a long 3-4 blocks, which is very doable.
The hotel is in an industrial area, so it's pretty quiet at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View