We spent 4 nights at this hotel and we had no issues. Based on the prior reviews, I want to address the location: yes, its in an 'industrial style' area; however, the street, Van Dam was quite busy at night. My husband and I walked back to the hotel from the #7 train stop almost every night. We had no issues and we felt completely safe.
The hotel was ideal for us not just because of the price, but the location. We attend the US Open during our stay and the #7 train took us straight there. Also, we were only a few stops from Times Square.
We had a decent view of the city and unlike the prior reviewer, I did not experience noise disturbance.
I would stay at this hotel again when I return to NYC because it's affordable and the amenities, free Wi-Fi, free parking, free breakfast, and free shuttle service to the train stop, were convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View