I don't know why this hotel is at cate 5 of Marriott...
The location was not so convenient, no subway and Not a supershuttle service area, and the neighborhood looked like not so safe although the hotel did have shuttle from the hotel to the nearest subway station and was able to schedule a cab to the airport.
The room was old and small and kind of no view. And it was really noisy on the hallway and it was near 1 am. Still I could hear the screaming of kids and the door knocking from their parents.
The internet was free and fast, the shuttle driver was helpful which are the pros for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Manhattan View