Not only were we charged double the price of our stay when we had free nights for the whole stay because of work certificates, but they gave us the handicapped room (none of us have any disabilities), in which the shower not only floods all the way to the toilet because it's a handheld shower head and the floors weren't built caved in to drain, but the handheld shower head doesn't stay in place and hit us in the head twice. I can't imagine how this bathroom was created for people in wheelchairs, as it was difficult for us to take showers and clean the mess. Also, our key cards to the room deactivated every night at 12am, so we had to keep going downstairs to get them re-activated, which was a pain after the first night it happened. When we complained, the front desk girl gave us an attitude and didnt even try to call her managers to solve the situation. One the bright side, the shuttle drivers were really nice!
Bottom line...don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •On-site parking, fee: 25 USD daily •Very limited (25) parking spaces available, first come first serve basis ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City/Queens Hotel Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Long Island City
- Fairfield Inn Queens
- Long Island City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn New York Long Island City / Manhattan View