$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$213
$197
HolidayInn.com
$148
$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$217
$176
$132
$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$246
$177
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$213
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$317
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop restaurantshuttle servicequeensboro bridgenew yorkeast riverfree shuttlemanhattan skylineevery hoursubway stationcentral parkcitynyccabvernonlicbrooklyn
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was an overnight guest at the hotel. My first time back in the old neighborhood in about 12 years.
I found the hotel to be very nice and comfortable. The staff was very attentive to my needs and were very polite. I will be going back to the old neighborhood soon and will stay at this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I was here with my wife for a getaway . With 5 things i can describe my expirence.
1) The view its nice but if you remove the industrial chimneys in front of the building.
2) Location isnt that safe if you try to walk at night ( Project housing next to the hotel).
3. The furniture and the bathroom needs major renovation.
4. The Penthouse 808 horrible and so pricey .

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank dnyc80
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We enjoyed our stay in the Ravel Hotel. Were upgraded to a suite but to be honest it was wasted on us as we only slept in the room - up early every morning and back late at night. We were glad that we had chosen this hotel as the view from our bedroom window was amazing, especially of the sun rising against the Manhattan skyline and the Queensborough Bridge. Yes there are industrial smokestacks but they dont take up the whole view. We made use of the free shuttle service to the subway station every morning and took a taxi back at night. On a downside the breakfast was poor and not worth the money.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the river is a must
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed overnight at this hotel and enjoyed my stay. The staff was pleasant and pictures online are accuarate. The hotel lobby/lounge/bar area looks bigger in the picture than it actually is but clean. I saw a review where someone complained of cracks in the floor and this is true but I was looking for them. The few cracks are small in comparison if reviewing the hotel as a whole. The hotel room floor hallway rugs either need a good shampooing or new rugs all together (no smells in hallway, just well traveled rugs) BUT when I entered MY room (512) that all went out of the window. The room was very NICE and clean and just as it is pictured online. I am a New Yorker and the view from my room of the city Skyline was AMAZING!! YES, the hotel is located in somewhat of an industrial/vacant area and there are eye sores. THIS DOES NOTHING TO THE AMAZING VIEW. Its like a DOT. You can stay in MANHATTAN and skip the couple of eye sores for about an extra $200-300 a night, be my guest. Manhattan is just across the bridge. I will suggest and recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family. In fact, I already did. I would go again.

Room Tip: Get a room with the balcony!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TruLeeSexEme S
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Avoid at all cost! Terrible location, too frightfull to leave your room. Rooftop dancing to extremely loud music that shakes the entire building until 3 a.m. most nights. The views are of industrial smokestacks and sleazy factories. Bathrooms need major work. Housekeeping needs a new manager. Bottom line: it is a disaster.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends