All reviews bagels pepsi cola rooftop terrace fruit options wrong exit clothes rack subway station new york nice parks smooth process hanging rail conditioner and shower gel court square great hot breakfast the east river ferry twin beds jfk airtrain
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Why pay the high prices of Manhattan, when you can stay here with easy access to Manhattan. Subway E line easy from airport and into Manhattan. Depending on the crossing lights 2 to 4 mins to subway. Hotel is clean and has a good roof top terrace where we had a salad brought from the near by supermarket, taking in the views. Breakfast is fine to set you up for the day.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been in this hotel for our vacations!!! It was the best choice, it is very close to a subway station and you can go everywhere you want to see the sightseeings!!!! It was quite and clean!
*the only bad thing was that the breakfast was without many options..

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I travel to NY frequently to visit my son. Always stay in Long Island.
I do go into Manhattan, but never stay in the city. My regular hotel was charging 198$,so I shopped around. Found LIC in the area I usually stay, great rate, breakfast included and subway close. Perfect. I am a middle aged woman, who travels frequently alone. So I am selective, but within budget. Let me say this is the best hotel I have found in the last 8 years I have been coming up to visit. The front desk staff is very pleasant, accommodating and helpful with area restaurants and navigation. The twin single room is spacious for NY standards and impecably clean, fresh smelling and modern. Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel dispenser in the shower. Breakfast is really breakfast. Cooked and served buffet style right in the little cafe area off the elevator. Scrambled eggs, variery of breads, bacon, sausage, juices, coffee, cereals. Subway is really one block from the hotel. You can catch the E train right into Manhattan - World Trade Center bound, and there are plenty of stops along the way. Canal Street is only 4 stops! I can't gush enough about LCI. This will be my hotel of choice for all travels up to NY. Check it out. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank kbtoys928
Reviewed August 22, 2018

second time in New York we wanted to stay away from Manhattan but be close enough to enjoy the city this covers off for both. Rooms were decent size for New York and kept very clean. It was nice to have new working fridges and breakfast in am was good and well staffed. 2 blocks from train station. Biggest surprise Long Island City is very nice it has a lot of very good places to eat in walking distance shout out to John Browns smoke house and the river front park at night has a super view of New York skyline book early this place fills up for good reason .

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank zornmagron
Reviewed July 29, 2018

Had a great one night stay here! The location can't be beat. It's right off the E/M/7/G stop at Court Square. The receptionist/front end staff was kind. No complaints about the room or facilities other than that I wish the bed linens were a little softer and warmer. The continental breakfast was pretty standard (bagels, toast, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, tea) but tasty. It's a no frills place, perfect for either a one night stay or an extended trip. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends