“Down Under”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This chain is consistent and great value. If you want a great steak and still can afford cab fare, this is the place. They have call ahead seating, so call as the wait can be long otherwise.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

We eat here about once a month and we love it! Need I say more? Good food, good service and the price cant be beat

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Ive been to different Outback locations, when I moved back to New York I decided to check this one out, and it's just as good as the others.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Good menu choice but as its listed as a steakhouse thought I'd try one. Suberb. Cooked just as requested. Service friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Eh, typical outback food. Consistent. Pretty tasty. I had the filet mignon, which was very cheaply priced and pretty good. Lots of families and such, but to be expected. I was satisfied, full and happy, but it's a chain so no "Oh, Wows" on my end. Service was friendly. But some dishes were dirty. I would go back.