“We did enjoy this fine Restaurant”
Review of Grotta Di Fuoco

Grotta Di Fuoco
Reserve a Table
Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Long Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 18, 2019

We really did love this little and unusual Italian Restaurant.
We were seated exactly on the time of our reservation, no waithing at all even thought the plawas faily filled.
Our dishes were really delicious, and the portions were very adequate, as were the prices.
We will most definitely return here.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

Terrific place, very inventive food, sort of italian. It is loud, the acoustics are bad. but overall, very well worth the trip.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Good selection of unusual combinations. Great if you want to try something different. Everything was fresh and flavorful.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Had to try the fire roasted beef bone marrow (parsley salad with toast) - incredible! I'd be back just for that but order two portions and not share. ;-) Friend ordered his favorite pizza and a friend and I enjoyed/split the generous bowl of cod soup - delicious! Cozy and comfortable on a frigid night with a great waitress.

p.s. we finished everything on our plates and even the dog at home enjoyed the doggie bag of beef bones.

Be well and stay curious,
Lipstick Warriors

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We saw this place on Restaurant Hunter and wanted to try it. We were not disappointed. The decor was perfect for a cold January night. Cozy and welcoming- very comfortable. We didn’t have reservations, but they worked us in and didn’t rush us. The wait staff was helpful with suggestions and the food... we that was awesome. They don’t have a “gluten free” menu, but there were so many choices that were naturally gluten free, that I was not limited. The grilled octopus was delicious and so were the scallops. My husband loved the linguine and clam sauce and my step daughter had some yummy-looking pasta with fresh ricotta. The presentation was impressive too. No, I didn’t take pictures. I was too caught up in the moment. I’ll go back soon.

Date of visit: January 2019