“My GO TO Long Beach spot”

Gino's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 147 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed July 13, 2019

My family has Gino's waiting for me when I arrive in town. It is a local staple.
My favorites include white pizza, "Grandma" pizza", salad pizza. Their eggplant parmigiana is fabulous, my go-to staple if I eat at the restaurant. EVERYTHING is delicious. Their secret salad dressing is the best!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Best Pizza in Long Beach. With out exaggeration this pizza is the best not only in Long Beach but the imidiate area
and beyond.
Highly recommend

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Stopped here while visiting with a friend. She thought I should get a taste of NY pizza (I'm from CA).

Went mid-week, off-season, off-hours (after lunch)... Not too busy. Able to park across the street.

Pizza by the slice. Could ask for extra toppings (we had mushrooms--lots!--that they put on top of plain cheese slice), slices were put into the oven to warm up. We waited at the counter for them to be ready (a few minutes). Paid and went to sit down and eat.

Casual. Very classic pizza place. Pizza was yummy! What more could I ask?

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Very good Italian food. Fresh ingredient s but portions were a bit small. Nice atmosphere for a “pizza place”.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Not that great. Frank’s on the Westside is far superior and much cheaper. I have been here several times and definitelt not impressed. One positive is that it is in a great location. Other than that thumbs down.

Date of visit: March 2019