“Very slow service”

Duke Falcons
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We've dined there twice over the past 2 months. The dinner worked out fine, very good food but way overpriced..especially the beer.
The lunch experience was very disappointing. It was a very warm afternoon and we dined outside. The service was extremely slow and the waiter pulled a disappearing act. I literally had to hunt him down to get any attention.
The lunch menu was very limited and overpriced.
There are much better choices along the Avenue.

1  Thank longislanderlloyd

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I go there for lunch almost every weekend on Saturday when we visit Long Beach (the beach). The food is really great, actually awesome. I get the salmon salad and it comes with this amazing green cucumber salad dressing which is so light and very tasty. The whole meal is fabulous. We recently had dessert and the apple crisp is delicious. Everything is so very fresh and tasty. The service is quick and very friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

What Music? What Crowd ?

all we saw was medico food and high prices and small sized drinks. Not much else ... z.0

Reviewed July 8, 2013

went with a friend after a hard week--just fun to hang out and flirt. music gets pretty loud, food is good. nice after beach destination, but get ready for a crowd

Reviewed June 20, 2013

When my entree costs more than the most expensive bottle of wine on the menu, i tend to get concerned. When that wine is Mirrassou, we might have a problem. Luckily the food was wonderful, I just wish it would have been paired with an equal wine. I was forced to drink beer and that was a problem for me. Service was a little slow, it took over ten minutes to be greeted. We loved the food, but the service and wine list need to be improved.