“great food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: National Blvd
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The breakfast and lunch were fresh and yummy! The prices were a bit high, but not unreasonable. The staff were friendly and the service was good.

1  Thank Liz B

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Tonight I had the chance to eat at the Allegria restaurant. We were seated by the window with an ocean view and the setting sun. Great beginning. And it stayed that way. Wonderful wait staff. Greeted with smiles and great service. Not overbearing but there when you needed them to be. My salad was super fresh. I had trouble deciding what to order as they had wonderful choices. I opted for Long Island Duck, something I had not had for awhile and for good reason. I have been so disappointed too many times. Well!!! Not here. Cooked PERFECTLY!! with a generous serving of duck and delicious veggies! The place is ocean motiffed. lol. The light fixtures are glass and resemble jellyfish. It is not an inexpensive place but so worth it!!! I just cannot wait to go back. Only down side, i think it has ruined me for ordering duck anywhere else. My husband's lobster bisque (which he is a nut about) was his second favorite lobster bisque that he ever had. We did not stay at the hotel as my brother lives nearby. He told me that when the hotel first opened it did have a number of problems. He has heard that those problems have been resolved. But one thing for sure......the restaurant is fabulous!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel and restaurant are situated directly on the Long Beach Boardwalk, with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean. Its rooftop pool, bar, and meeting area have even more magnificent views.

1  Thank Clubess1
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Located right on the boardwalk at Long Beach. Beautiful view of the ocean, hopping bar and great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I like eating anything infront of the ocean... Good food, very fancy location. A bit on the expensive side, but when you are dining on the boardwalk in an expensive hotel, what do you expect?!