“Eclectic and cool!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Owner just keeps improving this place, good food, good people, any hour of the day!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I ate at Sugo recently thinking it was not a fancy place from the outside and therefore we could take our baby into. Once inside we were surprised to see how cute it was. It was nicely decorated and good ambiance. They offer a dinner menu and faster food- tacos. The fish tacos were AWESOME! Great price (two for $9). We ordered their wings but I would pass on this next time. They were too fancy (the sauces). The staff was very accommodating and attentive. Bar area was small but nice also. The host was very friendly and welcoming. I will return.

Reviewed August 4, 2010

Delicious little place I went here recently and had a wonderful time... we each ordered something different.
The atmosphere is really nice. They've done a great job creating a lounge type feel.
We started with salads, and the chicken meat balls, both excellent. For the entree I had the halibut crusted with cheese, and it was on a pumpkin rossoto. The other entrees on the table were the duck, calamari over pasta, salmon over mashed potatoe, and brick oven pizza. Everything was really excellent. One thing more delcious than the next

Reviewed May 26, 2010

the food selection was sparse. Owner was nice but not to swift on the service.

Reviewed May 5, 2010

After seeing the only other comment on this page, I felt I had to post something. I have been to Sugo twice now, once on a whim with my wife, and once for a planned brithday celebration for her with a group of friends. The host Alan made both nights very memorable. On our first trip, he put together a sampler of some of their signature dishes and sides, making great suggestions. The meal was great, and everything was paired well. Then when we ordered a brownie sundae, he brought out a giant matrini glass filled with what must have been half a sheet of brownies, half a gallon of ice cream, and a jar of whip cream. So good, and so nice! He even did a complimentary shot with us at the table! For the birthday celebration, he put together a special six course tasting menu that was incredible. The chef even came out with each course to describe the selection. Everyone had a wonderful time! If you are someone who is big on service and the experience you have at a restaurant, along with a creative/ eclectic menu, then definitely check this place out. We will be back again soon!