Long Beach Hotel
$197
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
$179
Orbitz.com
$149
$139
Agoda.com
Ramada Rockville Centre(Rockville Centre)
$144
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
$104
Travelocity
Clarion Inn(Jamaica)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went to the Long Beach Hotel for the New Years Eve party and everything was great, the food, the music, the drinks, the service, and the people. The staff there couldn't do enough for us, they made sure we had a very good time. Everyone danced the night away. We will be spending every New Years Eve at the Long Beach Hotel. Go down to the hotel and see all the great things they have going on all the time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2014

To celebrate the incoming New Year some holiday ambiance was in order for a revamped hotel. The impression of the hotel should have been impressionable not forgettable .The dinner was the like a hall with our table next to a deli display and kitchen door, took forever to get drinks and the service was extremely slow. We would never go back

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Joe M
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I held a large Holiday Party in the Ballroom of this Hotel. Everything went off as scheduled, staff was super friendly and accommodating. The hotel is newly renovated due to the Hurricane Sandy that left it damaged. They hotel did a wonderful job with my event, Food was great and I would most definitely return again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 682gaila
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us for a wedding we attended on Nov. 23 in Long Beach. The ONLY good thing was the proximity of the hotel to the church. I booked the room over the phone & asked for the nicest possible room for the price. We checked in before the wedding & there was hardly any room AT ALL to move around & get dressed. It was just about big enough to hold the queen bed & 2 end tables. The closet had no light, and there was no iron or hairdryer. But we were in a hurry, so we did our best & went to the wedding. (after walking up & down to & from our room since the elevator doesn;t work). When we returned that night at around 11:30 we walked up the stairs to our room, opened the door & the room was literally like an oven. Unbearably hot. So.. I walked back down the stairs to the desk & told the desk clerk, who said he would turn off the radiator. There was no thermostat or any way to adjust the temp in the room. I walked back up, got ready for bed & tried to sleep. Very tired after a long day. Still no respite - I called down to the desk & was again told it would be taken care of. I spent the night in fitful sleep in a room that was like a sauna. No change in temperature. The hallway was so comfortable I was tempted to sleep on the floor out there!!! Next morning I took a shower & the towel had a clump of hair & a big brown stain. Yuk. So we went down to the desk, told the woman at the desk, and asked for some sort of compensation for our extremely uncomfortable night. We were told that due to the size of the room, it overheats & nothing can be done!! We were told that we should have booked the larger (more expensive) room!! They took $7.50 off our bill ( BIG DEAL). I couldn't wait to get out of there.
Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. NEVER AGAIN.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maryanne0202
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Which was at the long beach VFW. The hotel is a few miles from the post which made it very convenient. Upon entering the hotel my girlfriend and I were met with the utmost hospitality. Between the concierge, manager, and hotel staff we were thoroughly pleased. Leaving for the ball later that evening while in uniform we were wished a happy birthday by two of the hotel staff that happened to be former Marines so its nice to see the hotel is hiring veterans.

Yes the rooms are small but this hotel is one of the older ones on the strip. This place is perfect if your spending the weekend in LongBeach. The rooms are simple but the showers are hot with more than enough towels and the staff is eager to help with any requests you might have.

EVC