Allegria Hotel
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
$160
$155
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
$179
Orbitz.com
$149
$139
Agoda.com
Ramada Rockville Centre(Rockville Centre)
$144
$138
$127
$139
Gateway Inn(Merrick)
$104
Hotels.com
Clarion Inn(Jamaica)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,218 results
All reviewsocean viewbeautiful hotelcocktail hourboard walklong islandnew yorkboardwalkalisonmanhattanhurricanejfklirr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2010

my experience at the allegria was amazing!! i went for a day trip with my mom, sister and cousin to spend the day on the beach. when we first arrived we were greeted by BJ Skar their chief concierge who made us feel so comfortable and special. the beach boys worked so hard carrying our chairs and umbrella for my mom and all along smiling and being friendly.they came over a few times asking if we needed anything. we all felt like queens for the day. it was better than any island vacation. the water was beautiful and so clear it didnt seem like we were in long island. we had lunch at the lunga lounge and the service was fantastic and so was the food. the bar tender made us mango margeritas which were out of this world. so if your looking for an amazing experience even for just a day the Allegria is the place to go !!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2010

This place was not in any way shape of form what the few reviews below say it is.
I found the staff to be un-caring and the food to be only fair at best.
This place was not to my liking, and high prices just don't do it for me.
The price they get for parking was out of sight.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stev1977
Reviewed September 4, 2010

From the moment I contacted Allegria to coordinate this event, I was greeted with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Melissa Mufferi (Executive Meeting Manager) was incredibly efficient and prompt throughout the whole planning process. On the night of the event, Courtney Hill, the Head Host of the Londa Lounge went above and beyond his duty to make sure that all NAC members were content with Allegria's services. The hor d'oeurvres were perfect, the bar tenders super charming, the ambiance a dream and the night just priceless. Even as the evening ended, the valet manager Tom Shalkowitz was pleasant and easy to talk to as I discussed the establishment. I have ONLY GOOD THINGS to say! The staff's attitude and service is as beautiful as the Hotel itself...and take flip flops when you go..you can walk right onto the boardwalk/beach..It's just an exquisite experience that you have to go through yourself! It's only fair that I give credit where it is due.

New Age Consumer thanks you kindly for the unforgettable evening.

Gisselle Nunez
CEO
New Age Consumer, Inc.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2010

My business partner and I decided on Allegria as the sight for the launch of our new business. From the moment we arrived the staff was helpful and extremely accommodating. The food was excellent, our guest loved it, and the bar and wait staff were all fun and friendly. The staff helped to provide our guests with the first class service we were striving for on such an important night.

The price was extremely reasonable considering we had food and drinks for 20 people. And we love that the hotel sat right on the boardwalk so you could easily go from the lounge to the beach.

New Age Consumer is on its way to becoming a successful start-up and we are so glad we choose Allegria to be the kicking off point!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2010

From the moment we walked into the hotel allegria we were treated like royalty. The receptionist was welcoming and friendly, and promptly checked us in. Our room was amazing, with gorgeous sweeping views of the ocean and on for miles up the beach. The bed was so comfortable we sank into it, and found it impossible to get up in time for breakfast. Fortunately for us, room service was able to rustle up some delicious blueberry pancakes even though breakfast hours had passed. Lining the bar and restaurant are huge windows facing the beach which opens up onto the boardwalk. The food could not have been better; our scallops were fresh and so delicious. The drinks from the bar were also very good; chief among them was the blood orange margarita, a nice twist on the classic. Throughout our entire stay the service was impeccable, and I cannot wait to stay here again. The private beach access is a nice touch too, with staff ready to follow you with beach loungers and towels. When the rooftop opens - I’m told before the end of the year - this hotel will be one of the best in New York. If I had to say one bad thing about this hotel, I simply could not.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple