“Unbeatable service”
Review of Allegria Hotel

Allegria Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Long Beach
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is my first time to NYC as I'm a new flight attendant. I think the hotel is great. It has a great modern style to it and is located right on the board walk which I think it will be much funner in summer. Its seems to be a very clean place to stay. The hotel staff are extra friendly. One of the best people I have met so far at the Alegria was Max. He was very nice to me and the rest of the crew. He provided us with free wifi which really helped me to check my emails and chat with my family and friends back in Brussels. Its such a convenient thank you Max!!

1  Thank NeilNaveen
Write a ReviewReviews (1,174)

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Very warm welcome to the guest.Especially Max is always available to help , give good ideas ,suggestions and practical informations to the customer.Same remark for all the reception staff who may help you on many different way (car rental , train schedule etc)

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Newsantique
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Thank you so much Max for always keeping us happy and comfortable. You never make us wait for transportation and always smiling no matter if it is cold/hot/storm etc. Your personality and attitude matches your commitment to this job. We are very pleased by the service Allegria hotel offers to us. The rooms are super clean and the hotel itself has a stylish look. Always looking forward to come back and see all the friendly people there.

1  Thank JakieNoot
Reviewed February 17, 2014

As a flight attendant, I stay quite regularly at the hotel. Especially in the summer it's a nice hotel to stay at. Sometimes a bit noisy (people enjoying themselves can be a bit noisy) but earplugs help.
But it's the staff that make a difference! Always friendly and helpful, they make us feel at home.

The top of the list of the most friendly, helpful and welcoming staff member, is Max our driver to and from the hotel to the airport!! Max welcomes us as if he is welcoming family members!! He really goes out of his way to make us comfortable!! And he has a perfect memory for all our little personal requests ;-). Being welcomed by Max upon arrival makes us forget a long and tiresome duty. Max, you really make a difference, you are a 5*!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! So nice to see somebody doing his job with such devotion, you are unique!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Love2fly2
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The hotel is modern and beautifully designed. There are maintenance issues that a capable rooms manager should catch and have repaired. Having the fire alarm go off for hours for lack of a fresh battery indicates a problem in rooms, engineering and front desk. Food and beverage was expensive and uninspired. The bright spots were the nice lady in the coffee shop and the bell men who worked in and out of bad weather to assist.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Naphiyl
Reviewed February 11, 2014

During a business meeting at the Allegria, I had a series of unfortunate events. First I lost my wallet. Then I realized I had a flat tire. To top it off, the tow truck I called went to Manhattan instead of Long Beach. Along the way the staff, led by Danny Metzger, was incredible! He had security search the tapes to see where I left my wallet, checked on my car to verify I had a workable spare (even offered to get someone to put it on), and got me directions to a repair shop around the corner which had me back on the road in no time. I am so thankful for the service I received! I can't wait to book another meeting there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TR M
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This message is dedicated to Max our best driver and to the hotel staff. I am very pleased with the level of service we always get. Max you always make our days better and we always look forward to seeing you when we arrive and also when we leave NYC. I want to thank Max for being so devoted to his job and to us as well. I wish one time he accepts a tip from us but he always refuses and that makes feel bad because of all the efforts he puts in this job. So hopefully with this survey I can show my appreciation to you Max and also to the rest of the Allegria staff. Thanks to all of you.

1  Thank neocaptain
Garden City Hotel
#1 of 4 in Garden City
OHEKA CASTLE Hotel & Estate
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Rockville Centre
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton R...
#1 of 4 in Rockville Centre
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
5 mi away
Rockville Centre Inn
Rockville Centre Inn
#3 of 4 in Rockville Centre

Been to Allegria Hotel? Share your experiences!