Our first stay was just after Jim opened the Fox and the Grapes in 2005. We were looking for a get-away and found this gem while doing an internet search. Right from our first stay, Jim and his staff have made us feel like family. The accomodations are a quaint and inviting Victorian atmosphere, each room offering a different motif with its own charm. We've stayed in each room and are probably biased toward the Balcony room which overlooks the coy pond. Each morning Jim provides a gourmet breakfast which is a perfect way to start your day. And in the evening we love to relax in the living room with a bottle of our favorite Finger Lakes wine ( a smooth Dry Riesling) and nestle into the sofa to watch a classic movie from Jim's library.
We've stayed at the Fox and the Grapes two or three times each year and with each depature we immediately start planning our next return visit. We've brought our friends to the Fox and the Grapes and our son was recently married by Jim in a beautiful ceremony and a vineyard backdrop setting. We plan on returning to the Fox and the Grapes for many years to come and would highly recommend this B&B to compliment their Finger Lakes wine country experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox and Grapes,where 1885 Victorian charm combines with Lake Country Cottage. We provide an adults only atmosphere, an amazing view of Seneca Lake, warm hospitality and good things to eat. Minutes from wineries and restaurants like Silver Thread Vineyards and Wagner's, Dano's, Suzanne's and the Stonecat Cafe. 1/2 Hour to Ithaca, 15 minutes to Watkins Glen and 1/2 hour from Geneva. Whether you want a romantic get-a-away or a place to simply "get away", the Fox and Grapes is the perfect place to begin and end your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed & Breakfast
- The Fox & The Grapes Hotel Lodi
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed And Breakfast Lodi, NY - Finger Lakes