The finger lakes was our third stop on our honeymoon and by far the best part of our trip. Jim took care of every detail for us to be able to enjoy the area to it's fullest. We loved this Bed and Breakfast. The rooms were quaint and confortable. The coffee and breakfast was delicious. The exact personal service you have to look hard to find anymore. Our recommendation is to have Jim set you up with a driver and take a six hour wine tour. It is very reasonably priced worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fox and Grapes,where 1885 Victorian charm combines with Lake Country Cottage. We provide an adults only atmosphere, an amazing view of Seneca Lake, warm hospitality and good things to eat. Minutes from wineries and restaurants like Silver Thread Vineyards and Wagner's, Dano's, Suzanne's and the Stonecat Cafe. 1/2 Hour to Ithaca, 15 minutes to Watkins Glen and 1/2 hour from Geneva. Whether you want a romantic get-a-away or a place to simply "get away", the Fox and Grapes is the perfect place to begin and end your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fox & The Grapes Hotel Lodi
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed & Breakfast
- The Fox And The Grapes Bed And Breakfast Lodi, NY - Finger Lakes