$195
Rainbow Cove Motel(Himrod)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Pool
Golden Knight Inn and Suites(Rock Stream)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
$109
$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Hampton Inn Penn Yan(Penn Yan)(Great Value!)
$128
Hampton.com
Lakeside Resort(Watkins Glen)(Great Value!)
$100
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
$89
  • Free Internet
Longhouse Lodge Motel(Watkins Glen)
$131
Anchor Inn And Marina(Watkins Glen)
$124
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

All reviewspicnic basketevery morninghot tubhomemade breakfastfinger lakesseneca lakeshort driveoutdoor grilldirect tvbring our dogsfresh flowers on the tablegas stovenational forestlittle extra touchesyear wedding anniversarybeautiful cabinmini vacation
Reviewed August 6, 2017

My wife and I just spent the week with friends and it is a nice place to get away from the busy life and relax. A lot to do around the area if you want to. Breakfast is served in picnic basket each morning and it is out of this world, good way to start the day. Mike and Brenda go out of their way to make you stay a pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

It was truly a pleasure to host you both again and we're so pleased that you brought friends with you. It means a great deal to us when people enjoy our property so much that they want to share it with others. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Best of both worlds - meaning - rustic, secluded little log cabin the woods but with the amenities of a B&B. It's so much fun to feel like I'm out in the boondocks roughing it but being pampered like civilized folk! :) I've been coming up during the summer for years now and absolutely love these cabins. The cabin is clean and well stocked with everything you might need to cook in the kitchen or grill outside.

The breakfast is amazing and adds so much value to the rental price. Being able to relax in the morning and drink your coffee and have breakfast delivered is such a luxury! You could bring all the stuff yourself and cook every morning but that's not my idea of a relaxing morning. Getting ready and leaving to go find someplace to eat breakfast out is definitely not on my agenda either - no thanks! Oh those sausage balls.........

All the little extra touches represent the pride of ownership in this place. The charcoal supplied for the outdoor grill. They don't just supply firewood, they actually MAKE the fire for you each day if need be! The giant lantern for those late night walks to the hot tub. The hummingbird feeder on the porch. One night during a storm I sat and watched hummingbirds come and go for the longest time. Fresh flowers on the table..... perfect touches..........

As others have said, the location is great. You feel like you are out in the middle of nowhere but about 5 minutes after pulling out of the driveway you are turning onto Route 414 and the first winery is right there. There are many more breweries this year too I noticed! This is great for those travel companions who for some really strange reason don't drink wine! :) Several places to eat lunch or dinner right nearby - Stonecat, Two Goats and even this little ice cream place called Fingerlicks that looks like your typical roadside ice cream stand but they make the best hamburgers ever! Oh and the Hazlitt Tiki Bar just down the road. Very convenient location.

So thank you guys so much for yet again another fantastic mini vacation! My annual trip to the Fingerlakes would NOT be the same without you!!!! Oh and we only saw one little inchworm in the cabin! I think I saw a few more outside on the screens but there was nothing else inside the cabin with us except for my huge dog - LOL! In fact, we didn't even have flies or anything come to think of it which is odd considering the amount of in and out we do all day and night. Only thing that upset me was Monday morning having to leave............

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

I always so look forward to your visit and then it's over in a flash. We have made so many great friends over these past eleven years. It truly is guests like you who keep us going. I can't imagine not seeing you every summer! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and I've already blocked off your cabin for next year! :)

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

First all after reading this ridiculous 2 star rating , I am compelled to write a review of our time at Mill Creek. Mike and Brenda where the most accommodating, professional, helpful and friendliest people we have ever had the pleasure to stay with. Mill Creek cabins is top notch. The cabins are spotless, charming , private, cozy and just all around awesome. The fresh made breakfast was magnificent! This place was a storybook getaway. It seemed so far away from everything. However, you where only 10 mins away from Seneca lake and ALL it has to offer. Trust me when I say, you won't want to leave. I am already planning my next trip back. So if you are looking for that camping/b&b type feel then this is it. Must be a bit outdoorsy though. You are in the damn woods after all. Thank you again, Mike and Brenda! We can't wait to come back!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

I have been so very touched by the outpouring of support from all of our loyal guests, both here and on social media, after the harsh criticism in the previous review. Your kind words mean a great deal to us as we do try very hard to make sure that everyone who stays here has the very best possible experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I hope that you are able to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

I am am very sad about giving this place a 2 and I have thought about it for a few days. The cabins were very nice. They were up to date, and had anything you would need to have a picnic or a bonfire. Breakfast was brought to the door every morning and it was delicious. The hot tub was beautiful, and the location was perfect for wine tasting. Why am I giving this a 2?? Bugs! Especially millipedes! We were there for 2 nights and killed at least 40 millipedes. I mentioned this to the owners and they gave me spray and said it was due to all the rain we have been having. Later the owners wife called and asked about the millipedes, I told her they were still bad and that I was NOT happy. She told me that millipedes are harmless....true they are...that doesn't mean I want to sleep and live with them. I spent the vacation wearing my boots so I could kill them when I saw them and avoiding the cabin at all costs. Yes, I know this was in the woods, however I have tent camped in the woods plenty of times and never had this many bugs. I really didn't appreciate the brush off from the owners. I feel that they knew that their costumer was upset and could have come up with a solution. I seriously would have even found another hotel if we would have gotten our money back. Gross!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Your review is an exaggeration, at best. When I called you that evening to let you know that we would be off property for several hours in case you needed anything, I did ask if the millipede "problem" was resolved. You never indicated that you were angry about it. I did assure you that they are harmless. I simply don't believe that you (senselessly) killed over 40 of them, or any other bug for that matter. When we cleaned the following morning we found 4 dead ones that you had squashed and left on the floor and one alive that we relocated outdoors. I just spoke with the couple who came in for four nights right after you and they've seen one (that they also kindly relocated outdoors). Mind you, these millipedes are only about 3/4" long. I'm sure that you are upset because we didn't offer you the solution that you were seeking. The situation didn't warrant it. I will allow the 90 other stellar reviews here to speak for themselves.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Everything was lovely! Beautiful cabin; delicious hot breakfasts provided; relaxing hot tub; nearby area wineries, Finger Lakes and hiking trails; hosts Brenda and Mike were helpful and accommodating in all regards. Far exceeded our expectations. :)

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
flmillcreek, Owner at Finger Lakes Mill Creek Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your family enjoyed the property as well! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and I hope that you will be able to visit again soon.