“Wow has this place gone down hill.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Lockport
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Wow has this place gone down hill.”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

I do a very lot of traveling for my job and stay in this town a lot as well. I used to stay at the Comfort Inn years ago when it was "corporate owned" along with the old Best Western next door. Back then it was the newest, most modern and cleanest hotel in town...period! I figured I'd try it again and was hugely disappointed. The owner/manager was rude and belittling to the female guest who was checking in before me which shocked me. To me he was just cold and abrupt, probably because he saw I was not pleased with how he treated the guest before. Getting past that, the room was pretty run down. What really got to me is when I closed the bathroom door and saw the floor was filthy with hair behind the door. Ewww! Breakfast was very sparse and unappealing, like as if it was the cheapest thing they could legally put out and still call it breakfast. I checked out after only one night of a scheduled 4 day stay. I hope the "corporation" takes it over again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Tom A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Check in and out was fast and courteous. The room and facilities were clean and comfortable. The motel was quiet. A decent breakfast and coffee in room. Pillows were acceptable softness. A nice stay. I would stay again.

Room Tip: I would want to book away from Transit Road if possible. But not noisy anyway.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Bristol PA
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I rented 4 rooms at this location on Oct 8th and 9th and the rooms were better than your typical comfort inn.

Staff was courtious and helpful.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank scalwag
Omaha
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our room was clean and comfortable. Price was reasonable and the location was near Erie Canal activities. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. We stayed one night. The breakfast buffet was good and the breakfast room clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank OmahaNEOmaha
Wadsworth, Ohio
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I cannot stress enough that you save your money and stay somewhere else than the Comfort Inn in Lockport! After getting into our room we started getting flea bites/bed bug bites (not sure yet which they are) The room smelled, the room was dirty, and our window was "locked" by a stick between the windows. After opening the window we saw that our screen was bent as if someone tried to break in. The furniture was extremely dirty. After contacting the hotel with our complaints, the management had a very flip attitude and basically said "so what, we're independently owned and there is nothing that will be done". After contacting the main office of Comfort Inn, I was told that there was nothing they could do to resolve this issue. I am disgusted as I just threw away 400.00 for vacation and got bug bites, dirty accommodations, poor service, and it really put a damper on our whole vacation. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank dotterer2004

Travelers are raving about these Lockport hotels

Cincinnati
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The room was extremely dirty and smelly. When we went, they still had the ozone electronic device to remove the dirty smell but looks like it didn't help. The bath rooms were dirty and sink was clogged. The carpets were bad. But we were tired after driving from cincinnati to cleveland and then to this place since we were planning to visit niagara. They keep the back doors open for janitors to movearound which is unsafe.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank ChoiceHotelFan
Lockport, New York
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Needs updating badly, breakfast was measured out. 1 frozen egg, 1 sauage patty, both frozen. only fruit were overripe apples.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank geezer_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lockport
Lockport Inn and Suites
#4 of 51 in Niagara Falls
Best Western Summit Inn
Best Western Summit Inn
#7 of 51 in Niagara Falls

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!