“Awesome local spot to grab a hearty breakfast!!”
Review of Tom's Diner

Tom's Diner
Ranked #6 of 124 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Step Inside, Step Back in Time
“Awesome local spot to grab a hearty breakfast!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in there today, 10 minutes before they technically open, was greated by an very nice server and seated. Very comfy atmosphere and the food was great! Keep up the great work and on our next business trip we will stop in!!

• Visited April 2014

Lockport, New York, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very good device. Home made french fries. Good food. Is is a nice atmosphere and very clean. Close proximity to downtown.

• Visited March 2014
Buffalo, New York
“Local Hangout - Good Breakfast”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Wherever I travel, I try to find a local diner for breakfast. Tom's fits the bill. The customers are mostly local residents. Service is quick and friendly. The meal portions are reasonable and the prices are normal for a local diner.
Thursday mornings, the left side of the restaurant is fully occupied by a Toastmasters group, so you may want to avoid Thursdays, although there is seating on the right side.
The weekend specials include a biscuit with sausage gravy. Add a couple sunny side up eggs and you have the perfect Saturday morning breakfast.

• Visited January 2014
“Great place to visit”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This diner was super cute & everyone was friendly. We sat by the window overlooking the Lockport locks & it was so cool. We got to see a boat go through the locks & it was just a fun experience. I ordered a lunch entree while my mom & grandma ordered breakfast. Next time I will order breakfast. Their meals just looked so delicious. My meal was very good but I really wanted breakfast once I saw their plates.

1 Thank Elizabeth S
Lockport, New York
“Best Home Fries...EVER!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Today was our first stop in to Tom's... we will surely be back soon! Our family, 2 adults, 2 children, 13 and 5, had breakfast here today. Our meals consisted of an omelet, waffle, strawberry pancakes, and child pancake. Everyone loved their food. My omelet was good, fresh and hot...but I raved about the home fries (w/onions)! My husband had waffle and home fries... he also LOVED the home fries! My daughter had the strawberry pancakes. She commented on how good they were; strawberryies weren't too sweet and pancakes were fluffy and yummy. My kids also had bacon which they gobbled up. It was cooked flat, but tasted great. Waitress was very nice, despite our bouncy 5 yr old.
Looking forward to the rest of their menu!

• Visited September 2013