“Lockport Classic”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Step Inside, Step Back in Time
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Tom's Diner is a family favorite with a delicious breakfast! It is a great place to meet friends and enjoy an inexpensive lunch. Try their fresh-cut french fries...YUM!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This feels like you are having breakfast at grandma's house. Home-style eggs and toast, great bacon and sausage and breakfast potatoes. Good place to grab a quick meal or linger and enjoy yourself. Kid friendly!

1  Thank cj C
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Best grilled cheese and tomato sandwich on rye I've ever had, and trust me, I've had a lot. Not a complicated sandwich, but you'd be surprised what gets served. Accompanied here by delicious broccoli salad My partner had a hamburger, done just the way he requested. Good views of the canal locks. Clean and lively.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Wonderful food, the waitress was just so friendly. All 6 of our groups food turned out so great. The sketches on the wall kept my children guessing who people were, and we got to explain the rest.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

My family and I visited Tom's for breakfast. We loved the place! The food was excellent. Loved the hand-cut fries. The menu is extensive and there is a large choice for everyone. You also cannot beat the prices. Love the nostalgic decor! Be sure to visit next time you are in Lockport!