“A Great Steakhouse with authentic Italian.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cammarata's Restaurant INC
Ranked #29 of 119 Restaurants in Lockport
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Opened in 1975 Serving Choice Angus Steaks and Prime Rib, Prime Pork Chops,Seafood, Chicken and Veal,and Authentic Old World Italian Entrees.
“A Great Steakhouse with authentic Italian.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

Always good. Best Prime Rib around. SAUCE IS AWESOME. All the steals are top notch. Service is very good. Same servers and bartendersflat have been there for years.

They recently added more craft draft beers and flat screened TV's. Great place to have a drink and an appetizer and watch a game.

2 Thank bobbyjohnn

Lockport, NY
“Wonderful Italian meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Cammarata's is an excellent place to have an Italian meal. Their spaghetti is flavorful and just the right amount of spices. It is homemade and tastes authentic. Their meatballs are also homemade and very good. Their other Italian specialties are also very good. The Parm is delicious and the stuffed shells are also good. They also feature American fare of steaks and prime rib. All are excellent and cooked to your liking.
The wait staff is very attentive and professional and personable. They always have a smile when you are there. Kids are welcome and they have items for them on the menu.

• Visited October 2011
Niagara Falls
“Not Worth It”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

The food was terrible, service was slow, our waitress was very friendly. We were celebrating a birthday. The web sight made the place out to be something special. We ordered the 10oz prime rib comes with salad garlic toast and potato. The prime rib we ordered MEDIUM. Medium should have a SLIGHT pink center. The salad was mostly the dark green mix of something looking like what I weed out of my flower bed, after picking out the dandelions. I was left with maybe 3 bites of lettuce which took nearly 10 mins to get after we placed our order. When the dinners arrived the prime rib was RED BLEEDING and cold. I had it sent back to be cooked further. Within 2 mins the waitress brought it back to me. Still red and mostly raw. I sent it back again, within another 2 mins she was back with it. (I guess she nuked it) it was bland tasteless so I refused to eat it. She did take it off my check, after she had to tell me how good their food usually is and she couldnt understand why I was not happy. If I wanted a nuked dinner I would have paid the 2.00 for a frozen meal and ate at home. The decor wasn't awful, but the place is very dated, the carpet is worn and stained. They have linen table cloths and linen napkins, but paper place mats. I will not be returning.

• Visited October 2011
“Always great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Had lunch there today. The place was packed and the service was still quick. Our table had prime rib sandwich special, portabella mushroom sandwich and chicken
Salad. All we large in size.

waco, tx
“Overpriced, but very good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2010

This restaurant has been around a long time, mainly because they offer good Italian food. It is somewhat pricey, but if you are looking for good Italian food, probably worth the extra.......