“Lockport's secret”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent ambiance. Extremely clean. Server Miranda was willing to please and very interactive; she was not just a worker, but a welcoming partner in the success of the establishment. She wasn't kidding when she said the portions were large. The food was the best Italian meal I've had in a long time. The manicotti and lasagna were authentic and obviously homemade. We were so full we had to take our desserts (cannoli and tiramisù) to go. Definitely worth the money considering how much you get and it's not as expensive as you might think. Well definitely come back again and try their other specialties.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have eaten there a few times before and always been happy with the service and the food. Today, I needed a place to take five friends to and we were close to the VIllage Eatery so I chose this place. I told them that they would NOT be disappointed, and every single one of us was more than pleased! I had an interesting salad with shrimp and watermelon. It was very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat, lunch or dinner. Friendly atmosphere with wonderful staff. Hard to recommend any one food.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We (my bf and I) went for the prime rib dinner served on Saturday nights. We started our meal being served fresh warm bread with sauce. Delicious! Then we ordered the best French onion soup we have ever had and we've tried F.O. soup everywhere we've gone. It is a little pricey at $5+ a crock, but it was excellent. Our prime rib dinners came with salad, real mashed potatoes, and seasoned green beans. Everything was spectacular! The prime rib was huge for a ten ounce piece! My bf had the 16 ounce. I don't know where he put it! It was as big as the plate! I had to bring some of mine home. I even brought home a dessert for later!! They looked so good! I haven't eaten it yet because I'm still stuffed and I've only been home an hour. Try The Village Eatery next time you're in Lockport!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I love The Village Eatery. The staff is excellent I always get great service and great food. This is my favorite restaurant in Lockport. I would recommand everyone try it.

1  Thank Hfoster12