“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lockport
Hartford
“Great stay”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

All if what you need (clean, comfortable), some of what you want (indoor pool, fitness center), and nothing needless. Very courteous and helpful staff. Great breakfast in the morning, very well located. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Reasonably priced.

Stayed December 2013
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I truly appreciate your business & review of our hotel during your recent stay in Lockport!

We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations when they stay, and my staff & I are very gracious of your feedback & comments.

Thank you again and look forward to seeing you at the Best Western Plus Lockport in the near future!

David Eckhardt - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We recently stayed at your wonderful hotel for our daughters hockey tournament, rooms were great , clean , efficient and comfy. Breakfast was good. Pool was a nice. However havin to stay at hotels ( always Best Westerns ) quite frequently per my job, I noticed a few things at your establishment that I've not noticed at others I've stayed at;
Housekeeping staff is small. When we checked in Friday evening the lady (Theresa) that checked us in was very efficient and pleasent but Saturday and Sunday morning we noticed she was also cleaning rooms, and seemed very tired from all of her duties.
2; As I stated above I stay in hotels quite frequent and this is the first and ONLY hotel I've ever stayed at that only has ONE maintenance man( I learned this talking with a few of your employees) I noticed Sunday morning that he seemed EXTREMELY OVERWHELMED with stuff. I've never been to another hotel that did not have AT LEAST 2 maintenance workers on staff. Especially for a hotel of your size and magnitude. I myself noticed a few maintenance issues that one of your housekeepers said has been this way for quite some time , and that your maintenance man was just so far behind that he could no get everything finished.
It just fathoms me how you can only have one person to do maintence in a hotel this size

• Stayed November 2013
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for staying & reviewing the Best Western Plus Lockport regarding your recent stay.

I am quite appreciative of the glowing feedback and am truly glad you had a great stay with us.

Your perspective on staffing is welcomed as I evaluate each department and it's efficiency frequently with many factors coming into my decison making.

Looking forward to seeing you visit the Best Western Plus Lockport the next time you are in the region!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My sister, brother and I stayed at the Lockport NY Best Western Plus hotel while visiting our nephew in the area. Each of us chose a king room and we very pleased. The hotel was centrally located to stores and restaurants and was the perfect place for our 2-night stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate you taking time to review the Best Western Plus Lockport from your recent visit, and am tremendously pleased to know we met & exceeded your expectations.

My staff & I strive to achieve a "great experience" whenever someone chooses our hotel, and know that the staff is always excited to read feedback so positive.

Thank you again for staying with us in Lockport, and I hope to see you on a future visit into the Niagara region.

holiday city, United States
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I had three rooms during our stay to visit the Falls at Niagra Falls NY. The staff was very gracious and caring. The entire property was very clean and in good repair. The Breakfast was very well presented and had a great variety. We enjoyed ourselves very much. The internet was fast and easy to connect all our devices to. We would definitely recommend this motel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I personally thank you for staying & providing such positive feedback from your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Lockport!

Your comments were truly appreciated and will be shared with the staff. They will be excited to see that hard work pays off, especially when guests recognize great customer service.

Please find your way back to the Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel when you visit our area in the future!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Pros: -staff were friendly and nice -room was clean and renovated Cons: -outdated building -hotel very far from everything This place is a nice hotel, especially for the value. Did not try the breakfast yet. They were very accommodating when requesting a late checkout.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
I appreciate the positive review of the Best Western Plus Lockport, and thankful that you stayed at our hotel recently.

We strive to make all guest stays an excellent experience and am glad you felt that we did.

I hope you find an opportunity to stop in Lockport & stay with us in the future.

Gasport, New York
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed on Sunday Nov. 24th and had requested some "special requests" from the GM David E. He was very helpful in accommodating my daughter and myself on the cold snowy dreary day... And the heated indoor pool provided a "day at the beach" treat for my little girl. Thanks again to you and your staff. Michael and Sophie W.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for reviewing the Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel from your stay this past weekend!

Your compliments of my staff are greatly appreciated and welcomed.

I appreciated the opportunity to make your family's day a little more special, and saw the joy that the indoor pool brought to your daughter

Hope you find an opportunity to stay again at the hotel

Enjoy the Holiday Season!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel is very nice and employees are friendly and helpful. Everyone is more that willing to accommodate your needs. Hotel is located close to many restaurants and shopping areas. Only a short drive to Niagara Falls, so there is plenty to do around this hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback and compliments towards my staff.

My staff takes great pride in making sure every aspect of a stay is excellent.

I will be sharing your review with management & staff and look forward to their responses.

Enjoy your Holiday Season and come back & visit us again!

David Eckhardt - GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lockport
Lockport Inn and Suites
Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Sheraton At The Falls
Sheraton At The Falls
#4 of 51 in Niagara Falls

Been to Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel? Share your experiences!