“Nothing for Handicapped people”

Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lockport
Reviewed November 13, 2013

You can't get through the doors with luggage racks which are a JOKE they are nothing more than a cart that you can't maneuver throught he doors because the doors have no automatic hinges that will keep the doors open, The next problem is the doors all swing OUT. So it is Physically Impossible to push the cart through the door

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and apologize that we didn't meet your expectations. I'm sorry you didn't have an opportunity to utilize our standard luggage carts upon your arrival and found our new carts to be inconvenient.

Hope you will consider staying with us when you return to the Lockport area.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Go to Lockport many times a year, for business and family. This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn but is now a Best Western. Everything has been completely renovated, new everything everywhere, including the rooms. The updated decor is bright and stylish. I have to say the best thing overall about this hotel are the employees. From David the manager, to Joelle, Scott and Theresa at the front desk right down to housekeeping they made my stay very pleasurable. They were always friendly, helpful and went the extra mile each encounter I had with them. Kudo's to a great team!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for staying at our Best Western Plus Lockport and for providing a spectacular review of our hotel!

Your comments are so welcome & uplifting to my staff & management team. The staff truly takes great pride in providing excellent customer service, and is prideful when recognized.

I look forward to your next visit into Lockport in the coming year and wish you all the best!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Made an overnight stop in Lockport NY at the Best Western and was really happy with my stay. The hotel staff were friendly, the hotel appears to have been recently renovated or really well maintained. The room was clean and crisp and the complementary breakfast exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed my stay at this Best Western and would highly reccommend it if you are in the Lockport NY area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for your tremendous review of our Best Western Plus Lockport regarding your recent stay!

The staff & management team takes extraordinary pride in striving to make every guest stay an memorable experience. We consider our hotel to be your second home.

I will be sharing your gracious comments with the staff and I already know just how appreciative they will be when they read the review.

Looking forward to seeing you on a return visit to Lockport soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

newly remodeled ,clean, very nice staff. Our room was a reasonable size, the bathroom was small. For older people a bit of a walk if you're on the second floor, as it has an odd layout. My only complaint would be the ice machine. Only one down a hall on the 1st floor. I got tired of asking the desk for a bag to put ice in when I came in for the night because I didn't want to go up to my room for the ice bucket and then back down again. And once again I will say as I always do-please hotel owners-there are disabled people who need rooms with showers. This time we chose not to get a wheelchair assessable room as we normally do but it makes things riskier. Some people cannot get their feet over a tub.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for your informative review of the Best Western Plus Lockport. I am quite appreciative of the time you took to supply positive feedback from your recent stay.

I look forward to sharing your insightful thoughts with my staff.

Looking forward to seeing you upon a return visit into the Lockport area!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

very hard beds, noise in the halls late at night, toilet not working properly, terrible hot breakfast. the only good thing about this hotel was the pool-very clean and the water was warm. the lady at the front desk was very friendly and she said they just got all new bedding, well we found a hole in the sheet. we will not stay at this hotel again when we visit Lockport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for staying & providing a review of our Best Western Plus Lockport recently.

I apologize that your stay wasn't completely enjoyable, but hope to see you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The staff is very friendly, courteous and organized. With a group of 200, the staff made our stay pleasureable. Rooms were pristine and the hot breakfast buffet was delicious. Our group will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our Best Western Plus Lockport location for your recent trip into Western New York.

I am so appreciative of you identifying the great hotel & staff that are working so hard for each and every guest during their stay.

Every guest experience is so important, and it appears that we succeeded in handling your large group. I truly hope we will see your group return in 2014 & beyond.

I look forward to posting this wonderful review for my staff to enjoy!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night for our recent trip to New York. The hotel entrance is very nice, and modern. The staff were very courteous, and friendly. The hotel has several entrances which is nice when lugging children and suitcases in. We were able to park at an entrance that was right next to our room. We stayed in a double queen bed guest room. Our room was really nice, updated and most importantly CLEAN. The beds were extremely comfortable. There was plenty of space. The furniture and carpet looked brand new. We also used the pool here, which too was very clean. They had towels readily available in the pool room. The continental breakfast was very nice as well. There were several items to choose from (hot and cold) and the breakfast bar was filled constantly (we got breakfast twice because it was SO good!). Great hotel and great pricing. Best value for the dollar.

• Stayed: September 2013
David E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking time to review & compliment the Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel regarding your recent stay.

My staff & I am very appreciative & thrilled with your extraordinary attention to detail while scoring the hotel.

The staff takes great pride in making every guests stay as special as yours was.

I hope to see you when you return to the Lockport area in the future.

David Eckhardt - GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lockport
Lockport Inn and Suites
Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls / Buffalo
Lake Ontario Motel
Lake Ontario Motel
#1 of 1 in Newfane

Been to Best Western Plus Lockport Hotel? Share your experiences!