“Love the Sweet Wine Selection”

Niagara Landing Wine Cellars
Ranked #6 of 36 things to do in Lockport
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have gone to this winery, among many of the others on the Niagara Wine Trail and I love their selection of sweet wines. Try mixing the Chocolate wine with Raspberry Rosebud or the Peach Rosebud with Raspberry. You get 6 tastings for about $3, and there are also wine slushies for sale (I am assuming that the slushies are seasonal). I recommend visiting this winery if you are on the Niagara Wine Trail, it is one of my favorites.

1  Thank Jessica D
"niagara"
in 6 reviews
"semi"

Reviewed September 7, 2012

On our wine crawl through the finger lakes and to Niagara Falls Niagara Landing Wine Cellars was one of the best. We bought a case of Traminette for a table wine. It was a well balanced wine which would go with most anything. The service was good and we enjoyed conversation with some other guest.

As general rule we found it wise to stay clear of wineries that have a tour bus in front. Generally speaking service diminishes in direct proportion to the number of people.

To sum up, they had great wine and great service!

1  Thank thed3
Reviewed June 22, 2012

l have been to Niagara Landing several times and always had an enjoyable experence here. I do enjoy sweeter wines and this place always pleases. I recently went with a group from my office and everyone enjoyed Niagara Landing. Staff is friendly and there are lots of shirts and wine related items to buy.

1  Thank Tinkerbell198
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Disappointed the lady pouring today didn't really drink wine, but selection was ok. Seemed to have mainly sweeter wines. Also had a chocolate cream sherry worth trying. Stop by if you're in the area.

1  Thank cyberhez