“Fantastic - best room ever and would stay again”

Lockport Inn and Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Lockport
Williamsford, Canada
“Fantastic - best room ever and would stay again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Wanted to stay a couple nights in Lockport so made a romantic stay out of it by choosing this Inn. So clean and even a Christmas tree and pointsetta in the room which made it very festive. Don't try to scrimp on money, go for the big room upstairs with jacuzzi and fireplace. Only half hour or so from Niagara Falls attractions,. The only downfall would be the fireplace worked so well, it got way too warm at times!

Room Tip: No restaurant here but lots of excellent places to eat in the area. We had great meal at Shamus and...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

In town for a wedding. Used the Lockport Inn as a base of operations for a variety of family members. All rooms were nice. Value good. One suite was very roomy and comfortable, but stuck in a corner by stairs to the second floor and thus a bit dark and noisy as others passed by. Family ownership is first rate. Much, much better than any of the other local alternatives.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Belhaven, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Wanted to stop before going into Niagara Falls Canada the next morning. WOW, what a pleasant surprise. The rooms were amazing....so clean and hugh!!! The owners were very pleasant and told us of a place to go for dinner. ( Would have never found it on our own). Don't stay at the major hotel chains if you are planning on visiting Niagara Falls, this place was the BEST price for what you got!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Derwood, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed there while visiting family and it was totally awesome. The price was a little bit high until you realize how much you actually get for your money. We stayed in one of the suites with a jucuzzi and fireplace. It was like being on a honeymoon! Everyone was friendly and very helpful. They had just renovated several of the rooms and the one we stayed in just had been renovated. The exterior was meticulous and we were extremely pleased with our stay.
I would recommend this place to everyone needing a place to stay in Lockport NY!!

Room Tip: If you can afford it - stay in room 118- it's got everything!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Loretto Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here Oct 13th. Greeted with a warm friendly welcome, room was fantastic. King room with jacuzzi and fireplace. Cost was $135 -ish. Not sure if it was recently carpeted because it was so clean. I had read other reviews about musty smell etc and was leery. All the room that we "peeked" in the windows looked great too. Very nicely decorated.We had fridge, micro, separate sink from the bathroom (yaaa) and the cleanest hotel jacuzzi I've seen. My only concern, in time the carpet in the bathroom and around the jacuzzi will be damaged from water?? It was so quiet too. Didn't hear anything at night. Our room was in the furthest building at the back, second floor. Grounds were nicely kept too. We will definitely stay here again....and do the Erie Canal Boat Tour a second time. It was awesome.

Room Tip: rooms in the 170's to 180's seem to be the nicest....
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Prospect, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We spent 3 nights here while in town visiting family. I really didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised by the meticulous grounds, large room, and overall cleanliness. As other reviewers have noted, the owners seem to take pride in their inn and that is truly reflected. The only negative aspect I would raise is the carpeting in the bathroom. While it seemed clean like every other part of the room, I couldn't help but wonder if the toilet had ever overflowed onto the carpet. All in all, we will definitely return when in town again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Warren, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Wasn't sure what to expect, was pleasantly surprised. The owners were extremely friendly & and you could tell that they take pride in their establishment. The grounds are lovingly landscaped with little benches and nooks and crannys to sit in. Flowers, scrubs very attractive. Room may have needed a bit of updating, but it was very clean. My #1 priority. Bed was not so soft or to hard - just right! (Sounds like the 3 bears). They originally had me booked into a room in the very front, however, decided to put me in a room that was on the inside so that I would feel safer (woman traveling alone). Their idea, not mine, I appreciated their concern. I was doing a craft show in Lewiston, NY, approx. 30 miles west of Lockport. Left my paperwork in my hotel room by mistake. Got to Lewiston to set up my canopy & displays so I would be ready for the next day. Could not remember my booth number & could not find the people who were in charge of the show. Did not want to drive an hour back & forth to Lockport to get my paperwork. Called the hotel and explained the situation to the owner, who proceeded to go to my room, call me back on my cell, gave me the info I needed. I was greatly appreciative - I don't think that many hotels/motels would do that. If you are looking for an overpriced, modern, sterile hotel then this is not the place for your. If you are looking for a reasonably priced, clean, friendly place to stay, then stay here. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DebbieM1952
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lockport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lockport Hotel
Days Inn & Suites Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Comfort Inn The Pointe
Comfort Inn The Pointe
#5 of 50 in Niagara Falls

Been to Lockport Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!