“Great shakes, good burgers, nice prices!”
Review of Reid's Drive In

Reid's Drive In
Ranked #14 of 124 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: American
Staten Island, NY
“Great shakes, good burgers, nice prices!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Loved the shakes, burgers were pretty good too, hotdog wasn't great, no chicken finger options or anything, fries were average and onion rings too. Great deal because prices were so low, we enjoyed it, but I wouldn't drive from far away to come here. There are a few tables inside in back and Tons of picnic tables outside in back.

Visited July 2014

“Cheap and Greasy”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Reid's is CASH ONLY!

Reid's is a Lockport institution. It is a run-down hamburger shack on the side of the road that you would never stop at unless you were a local. Locals know this is the place for cheap and greasy eats and a really killer milkshake. They offer hot dogs, burgers, fries, sausages and a few other things - mostly basics. You must try a milkshake and some fries WITH SAUCE! Definitely not the highest quality stuff in the world, but tasty for sure.

• Visited May 2014
“One of my FAVORITE PLACES in Lockport!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My parents took me here when I was a kid and then as a teen, I went with friends. Now, after a forty plus year hiatus, I am moving back home! So, I will get to go more often. My sister and I were driving by the other day and we stopped for a quick lunch. I always get a white hot with sauce, fries with sauce and either a milkshake or loganberry drink. You can get a complete lunch here for about $5.00 !

Here is a secret: ask the guy or gal who takes your order to get you a REAL MILKSHAKE, and they will make one up fresh instead of pumping it out of a machine!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JuneNY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tiny shack with Great food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Tiny little shack in the middle of nowhere but great tasting food with great prices. I go all the time ever since i can remember when im in the mood for a buger and shake. Every time my family from FL is in town they have to go to reids. We always have friendly people and the atmosphere is great i dont mind that their are high school kids taking orders and being laid back its all part of the hot dog and burger shack environment. Id recomend this place to anyone of any age they even have a little play ground for kids.

• Visited March 2014
“The Great Greasy Spoon”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

In the mood for an inexpensive hot dog or hamburger with no frills? This is your place! Top it off with a vanilla milkshake.. Mmmm mmmm good!
Good service to boot too!