“YUMMY!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Pizza Oven never disappoints. Whenever I visit Lockport it is always my first meal. The sweet sauce is the best and is hard to find outside of WNY.

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

This pizza had to be the best I have ever had. It's just something about the combination of the spicy pepperoni, the sweet sauce, and the crispy edges that make it delicious. I will be visiting again very soon for another!

1  Thank Sun_chaserNewYork
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

The place has been around forever and is consistent. The same as its always been, which is awesome ! I get the same pizza now that I got 40 years ago. Prices are starting to go up and the parking absolutely SUUUUUUUCKS but the pizza is classic !

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Want a slice fresh from the oven ....this is the pizza quencher to visit. The canal is close so grab the grub and sit by the Erie Canal and enjoy the view.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I first tried their pizza in the early l980's I think and I loved it. Never got back until 2011 and I just figured that by that time, there would be new management, new cooks or whatever and that the pizza would not be as good as before. I was wrong! It is still delicious. Their sauce has a slight sweet taste to it, the crust is the best. The prices are great..........really cheap pizza. The place has absolutely NO atmosphere, and parking can be a bit of a challenge BUT its worth it. It may be only takeout, but possibly there is a table or two available for those who might prefer to eat there. They always seem to have fresh pizza ready and waiting for take out customers. I strongly recommend this place!!!