“Wonderful Communion Brunch”

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Lockport
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I recently had my daughters First Communion brunch at the banquet facility. It was wonderful!!!. The food was fantastic, the service was excellent, and it is a beautiful establishment. My family, friends, and most importantly daughter, were all VERY happy and I am sure we will be returning to book more parties in the future. I highly recommend the facility.

1  Thank Michele869

Reviewed August 6, 2012

A great piece of history and scenic to boot. Great site for photo opportunities. It makes me want to explore more. Next I plan on a boat ride as well as a tour of the underground caves. I also hope to rent a bike and ride the path along the canal.

2  Thank smileyeye
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Fun and well done. This would be something for everyone. Easy on and off great crew and captain. Great value. I would do this as the end to my time in Lockport if I was to plan this trip again. Nothing compares to going through the locks!!!!!!

1  Thank j w
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Really enjoyed the ride. Lots of interesting little tidbits and beautiful scenery. Almost two hours long, so well worth the price.

1  Thank gardengnome62
Reviewed January 23, 2012

attended a bridal shower and a baby shower. Food was very good taste wise, quality wise and resentation wise. A great place for a special event

1  Thank jaz1luv