“We are locals and frequent Sheehans regularly”

Danny Sheehan's Steak House
Ranked #12 of 124 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Mike Ennis and his family run a great restaurant that has been a Lockport main stay for decades. Menu is extensive, always specials and food is great. Back patio room is a nice option for seating

1  Thank Tom and Diane S

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We took our family of four here this past weekend. The service was great and the $20.13 specials were a big hit with the family. My wife and I chose the strip steak. One of our boys had the fillet the other the full rack of ribs. With drinks and tip we paid around $100. We would definitely return.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of having dinner with family at Danny Sheehan's Steak House in Lockport, NY, on March 9, 2013. I had never been here, but the family members I was with live or lived in Lockport and know this restaurant well! Although they hadn't been to Danny Sheehan's in years, they comments on how they were NOT disappointed! I was amazed! We all got NY strip steak (what else would you get at a steak house, right!). The steak was done to perfection for me! And, the augratin potatoes were so delicious and seldom offered on a menu! They were like having a little augratin potatoe pie! The outside of the restaurant may have you driving right by, and the inside is on the small side, but cozy and a lot of locals. We were there on a Saturday evening and had reservations for 5 p.m. By 6 p.m. the place was packed! Casual attire and very relaxing. And, the prices are just as amazing (in a good way) as the food! I sure wish I didn't live 2 1/12 hours away! I would highly recommend the steak at Danny Sheehan's!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I used to come here with my parents in the 70's for family birthdays. new owners since then but the food is still just as good as I remember. I always order the strip steak and this time took a chance and ordered the filet. Amazing!!! with the mashed potatoes. Thanks for not changing after all these years.

1  Thank AnnMarie K
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We finally had dinner here after hearing many people rave about Danny Sheehans. We were warned ahead of time about the outdated decor. The servers and hostess had their own drink glasses strewn around the serving station, it looked bad. Our waitress was nice but semmed overwhelmed. It took her a few times back and forth to our table before our order was taken. We all ordered from the $20.12 menu which was a great value. The food was good, although my steak was rare when I ordered medium well. I didn't complain. It took over two hours for dinner from ordering until we were done. Not a big deal since it was a night out. I would come back.

1  Thank Kelly B