“worth the drive”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“worth the drive”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Being the only drive in near me, I try to visit whenever I can, even though it's about a 40 minute drive. Drive ins are fabulous and Transit is great! Can't beat the value!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Rumdoodles

Clarksville, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Went to a double-feature while on vacation here with my family. It was not only reasonable and nostalgic for the adults but it was clean and big and just an all around great family excursion! We brought our dog, lawn chairs, drinks and food! All acceptable. We of course enjoyed some junk from concessions as well to support the establishment more. We saw first-run movies - 2 of them, for less than one at a normal theater! Only thing is, we wished we had brought pillows and blankets like others had to put in the back of the car and make a comfortably bed for viewing. Great times!

2 Thank Rachel C
West Seneca, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lost in Time”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

WOW, the only thing that was missing is that I could not get into my jammies and play on the swings. It was like a time warp back to the 50's and 60's. Lover every minutes of going back in time.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Edwardine H
Cheektowaga, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Still a classic!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Took the family to the drive in! Great time and value! Only problem was the kids smoking pot . The smell was horrid! The staff was friendly and hard working! Will go back soon!

Lockport, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this drive-in”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have been going to this drive-in since I was a little kid. I now bring my children here. It's amazing that they have gone from a one screen theater to four screens in that past few years. The prices are wonderful. You couldn't go to a in house movie theater for the same price and you still get two or sometimes three movies out of the one price. I am there almost every month that they are open, and will support this venue as much as I possibly can.

Visited July 2014

Been to Transit Drive-In? Share your experiences!