“Great Staff - Pro's”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Liverpool
Buffalo, New York
“Great Staff - Pro's”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Laurie B and Joseph- Every stay go above and beyond - Always ask for 1st floor- Always get it- Entire staff is friendly and they treat a high level priority member like me they way I would expect. Is always why I return. At the price I will not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: 1st floor is most convenient to yor car, and to only vending, ice, hot tub in lobby
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nicole D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments regarding the staff at our hotel. I will share your thoughts with them. We are grateful that you choose to return to stay with us each time you are in town. Providing excellent customer service to our guests is our #1 Priority. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

AGM
Fairfield Inn Clay/Syracuse

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
North Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel was very clean and we had no issues during our stay. Everything was just as it should be and the staff was good. I was just looking for a place to stay as I was visiting my daughter at Syracuse Univerity and was glad to find this one. It was quiet and the bed was comfortable. It is in the middle of many stores and restaurants so you don't have to go far to get something to eat.. The continental breakfast was clean and ready early, i.e. 6 AM.

All in all, I would recommend the hotel and plan to return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the perfect rating you gave us regarding your recent stay here at the Fairfield Inn Clay. I have passed on your wonderful comments to our staff. I hope you enjoyed visiting with your daughter while in the Downtown Syracuse area. I am glad that you felt we were just what you needed. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Happy Holidays!

AGM
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

This was a stop over for me and I was excited to find all of the restaurants and shops right by the hotel. There is also a mall right down the street. Nothing like shopping after a long day of work! Excellent location! Fabulous staff that was very helpful!

• Stayed October 2012
Nicole D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay with us and the five star review on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that we could provide you with a convenient stay located by several shopping locations. I have shared your comments with our staff, and we thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Happy Shopping!
Chicago
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel feels narrow and crammed- I believe I stayed right when they repainted, so my room still smelled a little fume-ish. At that point in the night I was too tired to say anything and a little bit peeved that the hotel managers knew the rooms would be smelly. Also, the walls seemed to be paper-thin: I could hear another guest's television blaring.

I had stayed here another time and my experience was fine- maybe it was just my mood that night, but this isn't a place I'd return.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experience, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you felt while you were here with us. Your review is greatly appreciated as it helps us to improve our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with the customer service that you deserve upon your next return to the area. Please call on me directly should you choose to return and allow us to redeem ourselves. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean & spacious. The pool was a nice size.
The front desk staff especially, Joseph was wonderful! He went out of his was to make our stay pleasant.
The lobby was constantly being cleaned.
The hotel is within walking distance to a resturant & food store.

• Stayed September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review. It pleases me to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff was providing you with excellent customer service. I have shared your coments with them. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Have a great day!
Brewster, Kansas, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel was below what a Fairfield is supposed to be. The staff was friendly but the hotel is old and run-down. The air conditioner didn't work in our first room, so they upgraded us to another room immediately. Both rooms resembled a much lower quality hotel. At breakfast, the waffle maker and juice machine were broken. I recommend staying somewhere else to get better value for the money.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in August. This location was not out first choice but the city was very busy with the State Fair and the beginning of the school year at Syracuse. I hope that we do not get the chance to stay here again. The sheets were scratchy, the beds were lumpy, and the pillows were uncomfortable. This particular Fairfield was not up to our previous experiences with Marriott properties. The staff was pleasant and the facility was clean, but sleeping was too much of a challenge.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Liverpool
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay
#2 of 11 in Liverpool
Maplewood Suites Extended Stay - Syracuse/Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse
Best Western Plus Liverpool-Syracuse Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area
Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North

Been to Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay? Share your experiences!